England tours & Ireland tours.
Small group, leisurely guided tours. Lots of history & fun!
BUNRATTY CASTLE, SHANNON.
INCLUDED banquet in this authentic 15c MacNamara castle.
Enjoy an INCLUDED trip along Dublin Bay.
DURTY NELLY'S PUB, SHANNON.
Enjoy INCLUDED drinks in this historic tavern opened in 1620.
INTER-CITY EXPRESS TRAIN.
Enjoy INCLUDED train trips in Scotland & England.
DEVON CREAM TEA.
Enjoy an INCLUDED yummy Devon cream tea in Dartmoor.
BAKER STREET STATION.
Enjoy FREE travel on London Underground trains.
Enjoy INCLUDED dinners in ancient pubs like 800 years old Turf Tavern, Oxford.
THE MERRY PLOUGHBOY PUB, DUBLIN.
Enjoy INCLUDED music nights with dinner in Irish pubs.
IRISH SEA FAST-FERRY.
The Club Class Lounge is INCLUDED on certain routes.
Enjoy INCLUDED porterage at hotels.
THE ROCK OF CASHEL.
Enjoy an INCLUDED guided tour of St. Patrick's spectacular Rock of Cashel.
Enjoy an INCLUDED pint or two or three of Guinness in Ireland.
Enjoy your INCLUDED River Thames cruise.
England tours & Ireland tours : The Payment Process.
Probably the fairest payment process you will find.
For our 2013 England tours & Ireland tours we are introducing a new payment process that should make it better all round for our Tour Buddies who sign up for tours. This information below is a simplified explanation of the system NOT part of the terms & conditions (The legal jargon small print!)
- When you decide which tour you want to do you reserve your space on it by paying a US$50 registration per person via the “Book a Tour” page. (We take cheques mailed to us of course for those people who prefer not to do online transactions.) This US$50 is part of the deposit & therefore part of the total tour price. IT IS NOT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE. Furthermore it is fully refundable without any deductions by us at any time on your request. Why do we have this US$50 registration. Simply it allows you to keep your hard earned money for as long as possible. Most tour operators would require a much larger deposit immediately when you book; US$500 is quite common. You are therefore able to leave say US$450 in your bank accruing interest, such as it is in this day and age!
- When we have received enough US$50 registrations to ensure the tour runs we then invite you to pay the balance of the deposit. Our deposits for 2013 are US$500 for all tours so you would then pay US$450 per person for the remainder of the deposit. We do not recommend buying airline tickets until we confirm that the tour is operating.
- 60 days prior to the tour departure date we request final & full payment for the tour less the US$500 you have already paid of course.
Obviously if someone decides to book the tour very close to departure date then the above process will be adjusted.
The following 3 scenarios are more common than you might imagine with tour operators :
- Being bumped off a tour to another tour.
- Having your tour departure date changed.
- Having a tour completely cancelled at the last minute.
Our process means that if one of our tours is obviously not going to run then we can notify you well in advance giving you time to make other arrangements if you wish & your money is tied up in your bank earning interest for longer.