England tours & Ireland tours.
Small group, leisurely guided tours. Lots of history & fun!
BUNRATTY CASTLE, SHANNON.
INCLUDED banquet in this authentic 15c MacNamara castle.
Enjoy an INCLUDED trip along Dublin Bay.
DURTY NELLY'S PUB, SHANNON.
Enjoy INCLUDED drinks in this historic tavern opened in 1620.
INTER-CITY EXPRESS TRAIN.
Enjoy INCLUDED train trips in Scotland & England.
DEVON CREAM TEA.
Enjoy an INCLUDED yummy Devon cream tea in Dartmoor.
BAKER STREET STATION.
Enjoy FREE travel on London Underground trains.
Enjoy INCLUDED dinners in ancient pubs like 800 years old Turf Tavern, Oxford.
THE MERRY PLOUGHBOY PUB, DUBLIN.
Enjoy INCLUDED music nights with dinner in Irish pubs.
IRISH SEA FAST-FERRY.
The Club Class Lounge is INCLUDED on certain routes.
Enjoy INCLUDED porterage at hotels.
THE ROCK OF CASHEL.
Enjoy an INCLUDED guided tour of St. Patrick's spectacular Rock of Cashel.
Enjoy an INCLUDED pint or two or three of Guinness in Ireland.
Enjoy your INCLUDED River Thames cruise.
England tours & Ireland tours : Smaller groups, more time, more space!
2013 England tours & Ireland tours – Innovations.
New for 2013 on our Ireland tours & England tours is our ‘Little Things’ solutions program & our ‘T-Shirt Rebate’ scheme. We believe the ‘T-Shirt Rebate’ scheme is unique to Jolly Good Tours. Click on the T-shirt to the left to find out how you can save money if you don’t want to do particular prepaid INCLUDED visits.
We will start with postage stamps for postcards as part of our ‘Little Things’ solutions program. Buying postage stamps for postcards as you are touring takes loads of time & is a lot of hassle. Even finding a post office to buy stamps can be a nightmare & then good luck with the long queue (line) to get to the counter. Then there are different stamp values for different size postcards & of course different rates for different countries. On Ireland & Great Britain combo tours you have to go through the whole process twice because of 2 different currencies & postal services.
So for all our tours in 2013 you will find in your ‘Welcome Pack’ at the ‘Welcome Reception’ on day 1 a selection of pre-stamped postcards to start you off. This will be included in the tour price. As the tour progresses you will be able to buy stamps for postcards at cost from your Tour Director. Jolly Good Tours Tour Buddies will never again have to waste time in queues at post offices fiddling around trying to work out how much to pay for postage stamps! Of course the simplest remedy is just to tell the folks back home that you won’t be sending postcards as you want to forget all about them for a couple of weeks!
I am adding back the link (Click image of the Lady Elizabeth to the left.) to our history snippet on Queen Elizabeth 1st as we are very close to proving (We think!) by our own research that Queen Elizabeth 1st of England was definitely an ‘imposter’! We have added a ‘Literary Tour + Theatre & Tea Shops.’ for May 2013 in our Ireland tours & England tours 2013 program.
Generally our philosophy is : A fully guided coach tour is a vacation NOT a Marines’ endurance test. Many coach tours are so rushed & overwhelming that you need a vacation on the beach to recover afterwards. “If It’s Tuesday This Must Be Belgium,” is definitely not us. We are more, “If it’s Edinburgh it must be Tuesday & Wednesday!”
Our tours are ideal for all ages from 12 upwards with leisurely itineraries so especially ideal for seniors. We do all sorts of tours like the “Cool Graduation Tour” in June 2013 which will have loads of history, loads of fun & lots of movie locations INCLUDING the Harry Potter Film Studios, London. Brilliant for all ages not just ‘graduates‘.
- Our Ireland tours & England tours are smaller group tours. They are fully guided, leisurely, coach (That’s a bus with class!) tours which include spectacular Scotland & wonderful Wales too. They are for English speaking overseas visitors from all parts of the world at great value, ultra-competitive prices that usually have at least twice as many prepaid features INCLUDED in the tour price compared to other tours! They are so good your bank manager will want to come with you.
- If you already have a group we can customize a tour for you for all kinds of things at similar great value prices. For example theatre, gardens, literary, ladies only & even men only tours but we don’t do fishing.
It really is that simple! That is all we do and the owners/directors of Jolly Good Tours have been doing it since 1983, so we are experts in England tours, Ireland tours, Scotland tours, Wales tours & Great Britain tours. If you think that might just be your cup of tea (No string hanging over the side of the cup please.) then read on below ……
England tours & Ireland tours : The Jolly Good Tours ‘Big Advantages.’
- We INCLUDE dinner every night. Loads of dining variety too! Check the sample menus.
- We never sell optional extra side trips/excursions on our tours.
- We almost always have the best ‘Tour Values‘.
- We have astonishingly competitive tour prices for smaller groups.
- We genuinely believe we give more time at INCLUDED visits.
- We guarantee EVERYONE an airport transfer on arrival & departure days in Ireland & the UK..
- We have a Lady Hostess on many tours as well as a professional local Tour Driver & knowledgeable experienced Irish/British Tour Director.
- We think we have a massive advantage in London over almost all other tour operators as on most tours you ‘do’ London when you are not jet-lagged.
- We believe we do our bit to save the planet.
- We only do 10 tours a year so we have more time to care about you.
- Check all of the ‘BIG ADVANTAGES‘.
For printer, PDF or email friendly pages click on the green “PRINT FRIENDLY” button on the page – usually at the bottom. It allows you to print a page with or without images.
To increase the text size throughout our website please click “A” at page extreme top right. To pause our slideshow hover your cursor over the image. It’s a lot less bother if you hover! To increase the size of an image or to follow image link click on the image. This site has a mix of American English & British English.