Gt. Britain, Scotland & England Tours Guided Small Groups : Literary, History & Movie/TV Locs.
by Pamela & Gregg
Spacious, Higher Touring Coaches – 1st Class Rail – Less Highway Driving – More Time @ Visits
[For more image info. hover & click.]
- NO EXTRA SIDE-TRIP SALES during our tours means that our Guests enjoy much more time at daytime historic visits than most tours as we don’t rush through the day to fit in an evening extra side-trip. More info.
- SPACIOUS & HIGHER MIDI-COACHES means more room for our Guests than touring in small, low-level minibuses/mini-coaches + higher windows mean better views. More info.
- LESS HIGHWAY DRIVING as we often use trains in 1st class with FREE wifi/snacks for long trips. This is more convenient for our Guests with easy access to restrooms. More info.
- DOWNTOWN HOTELS are our focus; Guests get more time to explore & meet the locals. Scary! Premier Inn’s ‘FLEXI’ dining makes ‘après dinner’ activities easier. More info.
- MAX. 18 GUESTS per tour means our Guests enjoy a more personal experience, don’t feel herded & can enjoy better interaction with the many in-house/local experts we use. More info.
- HUB STYLE TOURING is easier for our Guests as it means less un/packing & makes for more leisurely days out with more time at daytime historic/literary visits. More info.
- EZ-2-BUDGET means our Guests can easily calculate their on-tour expenses in advance as we INCLUDE so much in our tour prices. This is less stressful & better value. More info.
- MAIN MEAL INCLUDED DAILY makes it easier for our Guests as they don’t have to ‘find food’. This gives much more time to enjoy & absorb history/literature. More info.
- ULTRA-COMPETITIVE TOUR PRICES that are jam-packed with exciting prepaid INCLUDED features. More info.
So, if history, literature, TV/Movie locations & fun in Ireland, Scotland, Wales & England are your penchant you might like to check out our tours which number about 4-6 each year. We would love to look after you. Remember that you can fly in from anywhere in the world to join our English speaking tours. From the moment we collect you at the arrival airport to the moment we wave goodbye to you at the departure airport we are with you all the way with just about all the day-to-day essentials INCLUDED in the tour price from the airport transfers at the start to airport transfers at the tour’s end! In addition we INCLUDE in our tour prices around 4-5 times more prepaid features than even luxury tours!
We look forward to seeing you for lots of fun, history & literature, plenty of food & drink but not necessarily in that order,
Pamela & Gregg