UK, Ireland & England Guided Tours, Small Groups : Literary, History, Movie/TV prog. Locations.
by Pamela & Gregg
Higher & More Spacious Tour Coaches – 1st Class Rail – Less Highway Driving – More Time @ Visits
Our website is currently being updated with our autumn tours. Previously published 2016 tours are sold out.
OUR FIRST PUBLISHED “9 Day Wander” Tour.
Why these dates? PRIVATE & EXCLUSIVE tours @ Windsor Castle, when it is closed to the public, are limited to a few autumn/winter dates. Early October, of all the dates available, will in theory have the best weather in southern England [LOL]. In addition, our working American & Canadian Guests can fly after work on Friday Oct. 7th to arrive London Heathrow on Saturday Oct. 8th [Overnight flight.]. By flying back on Sunday Oct. 16th Guests arrive back home the same day so having just 5 days off work. Additionally this tour runs over ‘Columbus Day’ so some of our valued American Guests may only use up 4 days of their vacation time!
This exciting tour is jam-packed with over 40 [Forty] prepaid INCLUDED features in 9 days! Look at 2 of the major highlights …..
Only about 2,400 people from planet Earth get to do this every year …..
A PRIVATE & EXCLUSIVE morning tour of Her Majesty’s Windsor Castle ancient kitchens.
Only about 1,400 people from planet Earth get to do this every year …..
A PRIVATE & EXCLUSIVE evening tour of Her Majesty’s Windsor Castle State Apartments when the Castle is closed to the public. This is a ‘behind the ropes’ visit, going where the general public are not permitted to go.
“ROYAL WINDSOR & JANE AUSTEN EXPERIENCE“ TOUR ITINERARY LINK.
GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT OUR STYLE OF TOURING
- NO EXTRA SIDE-TRIP SALES on our tours means our Guests enjoy much more time at historic visits than most tours as we don’t rush through the day to fit in extra side-trips. More info.
- SPACIOUS & HIGHER MIDI-COACHES means more room than touring in small, low-level minibuses/mini-coaches + higher windows mean better views. More info.
- LESS HIGHWAY DRIVING as we often use trains in 1st class with for longer trips. This is more convenient for our Guests with easy access to restrooms. More info.
- DOWNTOWN HOTELS are our focus; Guests get more time to explore & meet the locals. Scary! Premier Inn’s ‘FLEXI’ dining makes exploring easier. More info.
- MAX. 18 GUESTS per tour means our Guests enjoy a more personal experience, don’t feel herded & can enjoy better interaction with the many in-house/local experts we use. More info.
- HUB STYLE TOURING is easier for our Guests as it means less un/packing & makes for more leisurely days out with more time at historic visits. More info.
- EZ-2-BUDGET means our Guests can easily calculate their on-tour expenses in advance as we INCLUDE so much in our tour prices. More info.
- MAIN MEAL INCLUDED DAILY makes it easier for our Guests as they don’t have to ‘find food’. This gives more time to enjoy & absorb history etc.. More info.
- ULTRA-COMPETITIVE TOUR PRICES that are jam-packed with exciting prepaid INCLUDED features. More info.
We look forward to seeing you for lots of fun, history & literature, plenty of food & drink but not necessarily in that order.
Pamela & Gregg